For optimum treatment results, please keep the following in mind:
- Please be punctual for your appointments to respect those who have scheduled appointments after you.
- Eat a light meal a few hours before your visit.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Pants should comfortably roll up to the knees and shirt sleeves up to the elbows.
- Refrain from overexertion, recreational drugs or alcohol prior to and for at least 6 hours after your appointment.
- Follow your treatment plan and perform your home exercise program between visits.
- Keep all of your appointments as each successive session builds upon the previous ones.